Guarantee & Warranty
When it comes to inflatables, Aflex is the trusted choice. Our Quality Assurance Program ensures that every Aflex inflatable is produced from high quality materials, to exacting standards and tested for performance before it is shipped. This testing ensures every product we provide will inflate to maximum 3D potential without issue out-of-the-box.
For additional confidence in your new Aflex products, all of our inflatables include a one year product warranty covering materials, manufacturing faults and mechanical defects.
We also offer our unique Aflex Satisfaction Guarantee - our assurance to you that your Aflex product will work for you in your environment. If you are not totally satisfied with our product, we will work with you to achieve satisfaction, or give you a refund on return of the inflatable. Please note that specific conditions apply for customised products.
Rules of Play
It is important to have rules around the use of the inflatable to ensure it remains safe for everyone to use. We suggest the following guidelines to be implemented along with proper supervision and the rules required by law for your facility.
- Any child using the inflatables should be able to swim at least 1 x length of the pool (or what you decide is an acceptable distance or level). Many companies we sell to have a prerequisite that each child must first show they can swim to a certain standard, with some operators giving out a coloured wrist band for lifeguards to identify those children who qualify to use the equipment. Our standard inflatables are manufactured a certain width which means that any reasonable swimmer would be able to swim out easily without becoming entrapped under normal circumstances, should they happen to go underneath!
- Limiting the number of children on the product is important. No user shall approach the inflatable without permission to do so, and users shall step onto the inflatable one at a time.
- Users are not to behave in a reckless manner and will have no contact with any other user on the inflatable. A strict no diving rule shall be enforced.
- Any children falling off while traversing the inflatable must exit from the pool on the side they fall off from as quickly as possible. Under no circumstances should swimming under the inflatable be allowed
- Lifeguards should be placed effectively to ensure visibility of users at all times on the inflatable. By also limiting the number of users on the inflatable at any one time lifeguarding will be more effective
- Other swimmers/pool users shall be kept away from the area where the inflatable is being operated.
- No over boisterous behaviour that can lead to safety hazards shall be allowed.
- Do not climb onto the inflatable whilst the inflatable is out of the water
- Do not climb onto the inflatable whilst the inflatable is not securely anchored.
- No-one may take onto the inflatable sharp or dangerous objects such as buckles, pens, keys, knives etc. Glasses are best removed.
We take safe water practice very seriously and have more than 25 years’ experience conforming to standards for safety and aquatic devices for state and City governments in USA, Canada and across the world. Our constant airflow inflatables are fully compliant with the strict Australian Standard AS3533.4.5.
"We actually believe having the inflatables in the water makes the facility safer as we only have 10 people in a large area of water being guarded by 4 lifeguards. Before the inflatables we would have inner-tubes and free swim in the middle of the pool with at least 50-100 swimmers being guarded by the same 4 guards."
Chad Gunter, Folsom Aquatic Center, California USA
We also offer a Rules of Play Sign for purchase, which encourages safe use of Aflex inflatables. We have found from talking with our clients that displaying the rules for behaviour from the start results in very positive play.
Your Aflex Operations Guide, included with all inflatable orders, covers our recommendations regarding safe use of your Aflex aquatic inflatables.